Unity Learn Android Game Development by Recreating Games – Android game development is a growing trend in the world. We are all currently living in the era of applications and games. Whether you want to learn and practice C# skills, or you want to be creative and create your own game, this course will teach you everything you need to know. Get free coupon udemy for learn make android game use unity.
Recreating all four games will put powerful knowledge in your hands. You can also add your touch to every game and upload it to Play Store. If you have an idea that could be the next famous, addictive game, then this course will help you realize your idea into an actual game. All this will be done using Unity, the ultimate game platform suitable for beginners and professionals, and C#, simple and powerful object-oriented programming language. The four games that we will re-create will be compatible with the most popular Android versions (From Jelly Bean, all the way up to Android Oreo).
Through the course of 64 lectures, in total of seven and a half hours, you will learn how to create projects and import given sprites. What is important for beginners is to learn about RigidBodies, Colliders, and Triggers, how to add them onto object and use them in C# scripts. Next thing that we will explain thoroughly is how to control objects (move, run, fly, stop, jump..) using scripts. Next step in learning is to learn how to animate objects and add particles for making the game more dynamic and sound clips for sound effects. Every game developer needs to know how to add a score, game over text, and menu. This course explains you how to do it in a few different ways. There is no game without some obstacles, therefore, we explained few different methods for spawning obstacles.
- Re-create popular 2D Android games in Unity
- Create at least one original game by yourself
- Apply everything about Colliders and Triggers in Unity
- Understand Prefabs and how to clone/spawn objects
- Make auto-generated infinite levels
- Create a menu (such as Main Menu, Level Selection Menu, etc.)
- Use everything about PlayerPrefs and storing data permanently in the game
- Use Particles and understand how to create some special effects
- Add sound effects to games
- Animate game objects
- Have Unity installed on your computer
- Know the basics of navigating Unity
- Know the basics of C# (other programing languages might be useful if you don’t know C#)
- Download the necessary files (Sprites, sounds, fonts, etc.) (A link will be provided at the beginning of the course)
- Anyone who wants to become an Android game developer
- Anyone who is interested in coding and Unity
- People who are trying to learn and/or practice C# on real projects
Coupon Link : http://bit.ly/2ycveO0
Incoming search terms:
- free unity learn to unity