Even if you do have previous Angular two knowledge, this course covers interesting topics that you might have missed or would like to learn about. All the covered subjects come with loads of examples to aid students in the process of learning and improving their skills. Upon the completion of this course, you should be able to write your own programs that have real-life applications, making it interesting for both beginner and advanced students alike.
What I think is the best about this course is that you can check out questions that were posted by other students as well as ask your own questions, and get answers to challenges you are currently facing in learning and using Angular 2. You get paid Angular 2 expert technical support in this course here to answer every single question you ask!
You can send any suggestion you have on topics that have not been covered by contacting me via private message. I will do my best to cover them as soon as possible. Rest assured that any feedback you might have will not go ignored.
Thank you for reading this. I hope to see you in the course soon and I hope you will enjoy your time learning as much as I have!
Who is the target audience?
This course is meant for beginners and web developers who wish to learn how to build web applications in Angular 2
About the Instructor
Strongly motivated young IT expert, Linux enthusiast with a passion for troubleshooting network related problems. With an exceptional eye for details and a sense of urgency when it comes down to problem solving.
– Advanced knowledge of Linux command line
– Installation, configuration and maintenance of servers that run under Unix/Linux type
To name a few: DNS, TFTP, FTP, SSH, APACHE, SMTP, VSFTP and some others
– Troubleshooting a wide range of network related problems. Meaning, digging deep for
packets on any given network.
Using one of my favourite tools for capturing and filtering packets on the network, Wireshark,
and resolving end-user issues
– Good understanding of Cisco routers and IOS operating system
– Configuration and implementation of Linux firewall namely Iptables
– Supervision and filtration of network traffic
– Tightening down security and pen testing networks for possible vulnerabilities
– Good knowledge of network gear brands and their strengths or weaknesses
– Preforming system back up
– Fair knowledge of Bash scripting
– equipment installation, upgrades, patches, and configuration.
I do not sleep much, but that is not only because I work hard, rather instead it is
because I enjoy this line of work,
it is extremely rewarding in every way that matters
Incoming search terms:
- https://yandex ru/clck/jsredir?from=yandex ru;search;web;;&text=&etext=1825 EfsZzxwm_vncsXJG0fZ1fOoZcLgUpnPYTCwEw-PeMLJbiaCYQ1X7bT0KPLvQ_fKu c5322db8ba4dfb0764d86b56ceb46dd5ac7a1b4b&uuid=&state=_BLhILn4SxNIvvL0W45KSic66uCIg23qh8iRG98qeIXme