How to Successfully Apply for Admission to a U.S. University- Are you someone who has always wanted to attend college in the United States but are not sure how to get started?
Do you have specific questions about the application process and what to do to improve your chances of being admitted?
If so, this FREE preview class is for you. It’s a selection of lessons from GoStudy’s popular paid courses about application, school, and life success, and is a great starting point for anyone interested in learning more about:
- How to apply and what materials are required;
- School quality and rankings;
- Different types of admission, academic degrees, and colleges and universities;
- Applying on your own versus working with education agents;
- Requesting and submitting recommendation letters;
- Applying to a community college;
- Health issues to consider before and while studying in the United States;
- School orientation programs;
- Different types of visas;
- What an I-20 is and why it’s important; and
- How to prepare for your visa interview.
In addition, this course includes overview lessons that explain everything that’s included in GoStudy’s complete online courses, which are widely recognized as the most comprehensive, timely, and accurate college application courses in the business.
- Learn about the different types of U.S. colleges and universities, admission systems, and academic degree options.
- Learn about school quality and rankings and the disadvantages of using education agent versus applying on your own.
- Learn what it takes to apply successfully, to include the materials you’ll need to submit.
- Learn about recommendation letters, to include what’s in great ones and how to request them.
- Learn about health issues to consider before departing for the United States and while studying abroad.
- Learn about school orientation programs and why they are so valuable.
- Learn about U.S. immigration policies and visas, and how to prepare for a successful visa interview.
Get Course Now – Click Here