Residential Real Estate Mastery Blueprint – If you are a new real estate agent, or an existing agent looking for some new sales and marketing skills, you are in the right place. This course will provide you with the most current a to z marketing tricks you need to be successful in real estate sales.
I have created this course as a robust introduction to get you started in your new business with sales and marketing resources that you can implement right out the gate. Here’s what you’ll learn in RREMB Session 1:
- Module 1: How to build a solid client base
- Module 2: How to create a real estate marketing funnel
- Module 3: How to use tracking sheets, metrics, & scaling
- Module 4: Where to find and use free & effective sales scripts
- Module 5: How to brand yourself to create TOMA (Top of Mind Awareness)
- Module 6: How to engage buyers with Massively Successful Open Houses!
- Module 7: What you need to know about home staging (and where to get inspiration).
Additionally, you’ll get access to the Residential Real Estate Mastery Blueprint Workbook, complete with email drip scripts, short- and long-form email marketing scripts, social media marketing worksheets, business planning worksheets, income & expense sheets, and more! Plus, you can contact me directly with questions, suggestions, and to share your success stories!
If you’ve wondered how to get better results at real estate marketing, what skills you need, which tech marketing tools to use, and how to simplify all these processes, this course will attempt to answer those questions for you.
Here’s what you’ll learn in RREMB Session 2:
- Module 1: Client Base Marketing: The F.O.R.D. Method
- Module 2: Active Marketing: Send-Call-See Formula
- Module 3: Passive Marketing: Create-Share-Publish
- Module 4: Blogging: Facebook Content Grid
- Module 5: Blogging: Content Aggregation
- Module 6: Back Door Social Media Marketing
- Module 7: Leveraging Testimonials
In the world of real estate, you aren’t practicing as an “agent” until you engage with a prospective client. Until that moment, your first job is that of a real estate marketer. This course will help you to take your current marketing know-how and accelerate them with a broad technical understanding to gain momentum and a competitive advantage over your competition.
- This is an entry level course providing 7 essential real estate sales tools and resources to new real estate agents.
- No prior requisites are necessary.
- This is an entry level course for newly licensed real estate agents or anyone who is thinking about pursuing a career in real estate sales.
- There are no pre-requisites for this course other than a notepad (optional). The slides have been included as a downloadable PDF
What Will I Learn?
- Learn how to build automated marketing systems to generate leads and move them through the sales pipeline.
- How to define your target market and pull leads from it.
- Create and manage a solid client database.
- Learn how to brand yourself in your target market.
- Build top of mind awareness (TOMA) in your sphere of influence and with your target market.
- How to win leads using multiple Facebook strategies.
- How to use automated email marketing to nurture your leads.
- How to track your marketing and scale your business.
- How to conduct mega open houses and generate massive hot leads.
- Learn effective home staging tips.
- Know how to use Client-Base Marketing applying the F.O.R.D Method
- Conduct Active Marketing Using the Send-Call-See Formula
- Conduct Passive Marketing Using the Create-Share-Publish Formula
- Know the Facebook Content Grid for Blogging
- Know the Content Aggregation Method for Blogging
- Know How to Conduct Back Door Social Media Marketing
- Understand How to Leverage Client Testimonials to Gain New Business
Get Coupon Residential Real Estate Mastery Blueprint
Course Season 1 : http://bit.ly/2xqk0nP
Course Season 2 : http://bit.ly/2h9Wgui