CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW PREMIERE PRO CC MASTERCLASS!
We’ve created a brand new course on Premiere Pro using the latest version of CC (creative cloud). Check it out. This course, you’re looking at right now, is taught mostly in CS6, with some lessons in CC.
- In this course, you will learn how to use Adobe Premiere Pro.
- In this course, you will learn how to edit audio.
- In this course, you will learn how to color correct.
- In this course, you will learn how to make titles.
- In this course, you will learn how to post videos online.
Start editing your video professionally with Adobe Premiere Pro!
If you are looking for a video editing application that will allow you to edit videos however you want them, Adobe Premiere Pro is the best answer. Premiere Pro is used by professionals across the world for every type of production from business & marketing videos, music videos to documentaries, feature films. This full course is the best way to jump right in and start editing. Whether you’re using Premiere Pro CC, CS6, CS5, CS4, or CS3, you’ll learn how to edit videos like a pro.
In this complete guide to Adobe Premiere Pro video editing course, professional video editor Phil Ebiner takes you through the basic skills using Adobe Premiere Pro. You can be editing on a Mac or a PC with any version of Adobe Premiere Pro (CC, cs3, cs4, cs5, cs6, etc) to learn in this course. This course will cover everything you need to know to start video editing, including:
- Adobe Premiere Pro Overview
- Starting a Project
- Organization and Subclipping
- Timeline and Basic Editing Tools
- Editing Audio in Adobe Premiere Pro
- Video Effects in Adobe Premiere Pro
- Color Correction and Grading
- Titles and Motion
- Exporting and Posting Online
- and much more!
Learn from someone who is currently working in the industry, who knows the most current editing techniques, and who has a Bachelor of Arts in Film and Television Production from one of the country’s top film schools.
Coupon Link : https://www.udemy.com/adobe-premiere-pro/?couponCode=FREEFORFRIENDS16